Blunt Brunch is headed back to Las Vegas for MJBizCon! The annual Blunt Brunch Nationals event is a gathering of women executives and professionals from across the cannabis industry. On Tuesday, November 28th, these amazing women will come together for a one-of-a-kind brunch and networking event.
This powerful celebration of women’s achievements and contributions in the cannabis industry has historically provided unmatched energy during weed week in Vegas. Their Blunt Conversation this year is centered around Embracing Change, which has proven necessary to survive the turbulent cannabis industry. Attendees can expect speakers, speed dating style networking, music, and of course the famous Blunt Brunch!
The greater cannabis industry has built quite the reputation as being a “boys club” which can be painfully obvious attending any conference or trade show across the country. While diversity and inclusion have remained a steadfast topic for many, Blunt Brunch has historically filled a much-needed void by creating a space for women to meet, collaborate, and grow. It’s not just about building a safe space or providing an opportunity for business to be conducted, it’s all that and more.
The line-up of speakers at this year’s Blunt Brunch event include:
- Kaila Strong: Director of Retail Marketing for Curaleaf’s Western region.
- Nick Pomponio: Nick Pomponio is a dedicated force in personal injury law, prioritizing exceptional customer service.
- Jess Tyler: Jess serves as the Chief Revenue and Experience Officer at MJBiz, a division of Emerald X LLC.
- Sonia Singh, LCSW, LCADC, PhD candidate: Sonia, known as *The Happy Therapist*, will kick off the event with a wellness activation.
- Xia’ Xiang Ward: Xia’ is a seasoned performer and songwriter.
- Jenzi Russell: Jenzi and her choreography team will entertain the audience with a lively dance performance.
- Mskindness Ramirez: Mskindness is the CEO of Club Kindness and will serve as the event’s MC.
Respect My Region is proud to support the 2023 Blunt Brunch event and we’ll have Shelbie Vasquez on site conducting interviews with professionals from around the map. Stay tuned for recap coverage!
Find more information and grab your ticket at Blunt Brunch’s website here.